Monday, November 1, 2010
Day 1 of the "newer me"
weighted myself today. I am 15 pounds more then I should be....no wonder the muffin top has seemed bigger lately. My sugars have also been harder to keep in control. I am boarder-line diabetic meaning my sugars are okay if I keep an eye on my diet, but don't need pills or insulin shots. I have been having sugar highs more often lately which scares the crap out of me. I can deal with sugar lows 'cause I just need to eat or drink something and I'm okay again but the highs I get dizzy and have passed out more then once. I don't want that to happen if I am driving or something. I need to be alert and able to care for my little girls. I am thinking if I loose the extra weight and pay more attention to my diet again I will be able to get the highs and lows under control again.
Time to take control of my life again!!!!!
It is Nov. 1, 2010 so today is Day One.
I have got Hubby to find my "Ab master" I have already done 30 ab crunches and plan on doing another 20 before going to bed.
my plan for tomorrow is to do my Belly Dance DVD in the morning. I want to do the ab master every second day for now and do 50 crunches and do the DVD on the other days. I'm not sure if I will keep it up on the weekends but this is the plan for now. Want to make small goals so I am able to succeed and not give up too soon......this is my goal for the next 2 weeks.....I will then re-evaluate what changes need to be made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment