Saturday, October 30, 2010
my golf balls
I have been thinking a lot about the Mayonnaise Jar story. I have been trying to focus more on the "golf balls" more and not so much on the sand but it seems the sand keeps getting in my way. At times it even seems more important then all the pebbles. My "Golf Balls" or most important things in life are, My children- they mean more then anything else in my life, my husband, my family which includes my BFF and my faith, God. The pebbles are my pets, my friends, continuing my education, hobbies, (scrap booking, photography, etc.) The sand is the bills, housework, laundry, etc. All the crappy stuff of life but still needs to be done. I am leaving out all sorts of stuff in my life but these seem to be the focal points in my life right now. My children mean so much to me, I am so blessed to have them as my daughter. I do not know the words to describe how much I love them. They are my world!!!!!!!!! I get out of bed just for them I live my life for them. They are my "golf balls" of my mayonnaise jar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment