Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy New Year?

We are now in 2018! 

I have been an Adult for over 18 years now.
I am now old enough to have an adult child! 
I don't 
but I am old enough to have one.
I am 36 years old and have been married for over 13 years.
I met my husband 18 years ago.
I graduated High School 18 years ago. 
I have 2 daughters, 2 cats, a small dog and a turtle.
I technically have 3 jobs not counting all the random babysitting I seem to do.
18 seems to be a theme this year...

I do not normally do New Years Resolutions and do not believe in the whole "New Year, New Me" crap but since I am no longer seeing my counselor I am thinking it would be a good idea to still keep up with talking and dealing with all my baggage.
I am aware that no one actually reads this but if I do ever have a follower
THANK YOU FOR READING.
My grammar and sentence structure is horrible and my spelling is not much better.

My plan is to write on this more often then I have in the past. According to the history I have been a blogger for 8 years yet I only have a handful of posts. We will see how long I keep this up...

No comments:

Post a Comment